Thursday, November 30, 2006

I've been jumping from the tops of buildings.

So today was pretty much the best day of my life. Hahah, not even kidding. I was in an amazing mood for some reason, and it never got bad. I think actually sleeping had a big impact on that. I feel refreshed in every sense of the word. School went by pretty quickly and painlessly. I'm incredibly excited to do this assignment for creative writing. I have to interpret a poem, and although I don't know how it's going to work, or what poem I'm going to do, I'm super stoked. And my friends seem to be happy, and I'm really happy when things go their way. One of my best friends is finally getting what she deserves, and it seriously makes me want to cry. It's a good thing, a good guy actually, who I approve of and really genuinely like. Aww yay. After school Amanda and Zack Beckman and I went to Valley West, and I tried on jeans. I think that was the highlight to my day prior to hanging out with Bryan. I really like American Eagle jeans the the sizing. hahahah. Whatever makes me feel better about myself right?
I get kind of weirded out by my mood swings, if you look at what I posted a couple days ago and then looked at this you'd probably diagnose me with Bi-Polar disorder, haha. Bryan and I went to The Prestige tonight and it was actually really good. It made me think, of course. And I had been thinking about something like it earlier as well. I think the biggest change I've noticed in myself over the past couple years is how I observe things. "It takes one to know one", I can instantly spot when people are doing things I've done now. I used to be so naive, but I notice people and their intentions now. I'm pretty proud of myself. Cool life Lindsey, this is common people skills.
It was so cold out tonight. Bry and I went to Starbucks and I swear, hot chocolate has never been better. It made me really excited for winter actually, which is really strange for me. But really, it's such a "cute" season. I didn't say that actually, Bryan did, just fyi. haha! But yeah, I'm pretty happy with today. And I'm pretty sure today was the best day of my life. So yeah! I think I'll go to sleep early tonight. But Bryan had like 3894728 shots (okay, two) shots of espresso so who knows how that will work out.

No comments: