Saturday, December 09, 2006

Think about what you say before you run your mouth.

I really wish more girls had the reasoning boys do. When I think about the people I trust, most of them are male. I don't know what it is. I think it's the honesty I get, instead of the backstabbing. Or the way I have to be honest, instead of backstabbing. I have guy friends who are basically a slightly less emotional version of girls, I have guy friends who don't understand girl problems for the life of them. I have great people in my life that I talk to about anything and everything. Lately, when I'm upset about something, I tell only boys whats going on. Maybe one girl at most. I told a friend something and he really never knows what to say in those situations, and it helped. I didn't have to talk about it excessively. I could vent, and he just thought the same way I did. Or my best friend who I go to with 90% of my problems. He listens and helps me see the good in the situation. Reassures me on things I know somewhere in the back of my mind. Another one is just as much of an insomniac as I am, and when I text him at three in the morning saying "ugh" he'll let me vent. Friends. I tell them (not just those three) almost anything. The only person I tell more to is Bryan. And that's the epitome of a good guy friend. Bryan pisses a lot of girls off. But for me, I have more at stake, and so it's good that he's so brutally honest with me. I need that a lot. I'm sick of being a bad friend, and I'm sick of having bad friends. I just dislike being a girl sometimes.

No comments: