Sunday, February 04, 2007

Pack your bags, here it comes

I haven't had a weekend this bad in a really long time. It has just been one of those weekends where you start to look into colleges across the pond, aka England. But of course, I had to be a failure for the past three years and I'm doubting I'll get any college admission, let alone a foreign country. I like the idea of this college: Canterbury Christ Church University in Chatham. It's by London, and my beloved Surrey. That'd be a nice place to spend four years.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm really sorry you had such a bad weekend. I will miss you if you go to London, but I might just have to go with to see my beloved envy corps. By the way, I just listened to the Rocket Summer for an hour. I see why you like them so much. Good quality music.

Emily said...

YES! JAMES LIKES THE ROCKET SUMMER! SWEET!!! (lindsey! we still need to convert zach and luke...)