Friday, March 02, 2007

I just got a message that said "hey Hell has frozen over"

I despise snow. I despise it with every bone in my body. So when I get snowed in my house I'm not too happy. Instead of taking my cabin fever out on anyone I decided to attack the problem itself. The snow. So today on my snow day, where I'm not allowed to drive anywhere, I went outside to throw snow around. You know, punching bag white stuff style. Ha, so I was outside all bundled up...


...and headed outside.
I jumped off a lot of things. It was pretty funny just to stick into the ground like that. I jumped off sheds, which got me called psychotic, but whatever. I forgot about my fear of heights for a good five minutes. sweeeeeeeeet! Then I saw it. It was a snow drift. My neighbor's front yard has a fierce hill, and all the snow had just blown straight. My dream came true. I made a snow fort. Its pretty much the best thing of my life. Its all toasty and warm in there. And I made it to basically fit me. So it's mine! MINE. hahah. My own house! Don't worry. I know how sweet that makes me seem. I'm just an (almost) 17 year old girl lookin for a good time! haha, in the non dirtiest way ever.

2 comments:

Emily said...

hahahahaha. i love your snow fort, seriously. i used to make those with my sis all the time when we lived at our old house many years ago!

p.s. you look so freakin' cute in that first pic with your coat and... wait... are those NOT straight-legged jeans you're wearing!?! what the heck!?

Anonymous said...

now thats what i call optimism