Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I've got friends who, who will help me pull through.

I love my friends.

I love being appreciated.

I love As Cities Burn.

I love birthday cake.

I love two bottles of POM.

I love not having to say I'm sixteen anymore.


April 25, 2007 Iowa City, IA
@ The Picador
As Cities Burn, Cool Hand Luke, Olympia

Waterloo, IA
@ Pepsi Pavillion Hatebreed, God Forbid, Terror, Evergreen Terrace, and more...

May 4, 2007 St Paul, MN
@ Myth
Killswitch Engage, DragonForce, Chimaira, He Is Legend

( holy crap!!!!!)

May 17, 2007 Omaha, NE
@ Sokol Underground
Hellogoodbye, Boys Like Girls, The Rocket Summer


June 21, 2007 Omaha, NE
@ Sokol Auditorium
Deftones, Dir En Gray, Fall Of Troy

August 30, 2007 Omaha, NE
@ Sokol Underground
Comeback Kid, Silverstein


this summer is going to be good.

No comments: