Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Are we scared of progression? Sometimes it seems we've lost our sense of direction

Perspective is amazing. Getting over bitterness because you realize you're doing the same exact thing is amazing. Self-actualization is amazing. Realizing things that were in your head is amazing. Starting over is amazing. Starting up is amazing. Relating to people is amazing. Having nothing in common but still having a great time is amazing. Being obvious is amazing. Living away from home 2-3 days a week is amazing.

My life is absolutely fabulous right now, and I have plenty of guilt in saying that. But it's the truth, and I will express it as I see fit.

1 comment:

Emily said...

You don't know how good it is to hear you say your life is absolutely fabulous, and have a refreshed perspective about things. I could probably use a new perspective...